Be sure to visit our Farm Market, managed by Dianna Bauman. Experience the warm and friendly atmosphere while you browse our extensive product selection. The Farm Market is open year round, Monday through Saturday. We are closed Sunday.
In our market you will find:
- Apples – Year round.
- Apple varieties available now: EverCrisp, Fuji, Jonagold, Mutsu, Empire
- Seconds of Apples (check for availability)
- Fresh pressed cider available September – May
- Angus Beef, locally raised, in our freezer section
- Beef Sticks
- Sparkling Apple Cider
- Apple Rings – Made from our own Yellow Delicious apples!
- Apple butter
- Farm Fresh eggs
- Troyer’s Homemade pies and cookies
- Cashews and other nuts
- Local Hartzler’s honey
- Troyer’s Trail bologna
- Amish cheese
- Local Maple syrup
Small line of produce now available:
Oranges, grapefruit, potatoes, grapes, tomatoes, lemons, pears, bananas
Summer homegrown crops:
Sweet corn, melons, tomatoes, green beans, plums, blueberries, raspberries, cherries